I'm so excited! I've been nominated for my very first blog award!
The rules to this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
My sincere thanks to Kelly at My little "Son-Shine" for nominating me. I love reading about your gorgeous little Landon and his 2 handsome big brothers. You truly do have a beautiful blog and a beautiful family as well.
Soo.... 7 interesting things about me:
1. I have lived in the same town since I was three months old and I love it here. I am just a couple hours from both the coast and the mountains and enjoy both. I'd love to see more of the world, but the "great northwest" will always be home.
2. In college my plan was to major in child psychology and minor in education. I wanted to be a school psychologist for middle school kids. Instead I had my own kid and wound up working in social services at a retirement community and I loved it! Currently I am a stay-at-home-mom of three and would like to someday go back to school for my teaching degree.
3. I met my husband in Cub Scouts; we both volunteered as den leaders.
4. I have always been "surrounded" by boys. I have three younger brothers and recently added a third boy to my own little family. My husband and I hope to someday adopt a little girl.
5. I LOVE to read. As a kid I would get in trouble for hiding a book in my lap under my desk and reading instead of listening to the teacher. I could even walk home from school while reading. These days time is limited and I read blogs more often than books.
6. If I could have any super power I wanted, I would want the power to heal. If I could have 2 super powers I would also want the power to fly.
7. I hate fresh tomatoes but love ketchup and tomato sauce.
And now for the best part! I follow quite a few beautiful blogs, it was very hard to choose. Seven especially beautiful ones (in no particular order) are:
1. "The Good Life"
2. "Class of 2008 - the real story of a high-school graduate"
4. "The Anderson Family"