Friday, March 27, 2009

Blog from the Baby


Hi, this is Drew. It seems my mommy is just to busy these days to tell everyone about what I'm up to, so I've decided to take matters into my own hands....

In the past couple months I've had LOTS of doctors appointments. Most of them to try and figure out why my reflux came back. We still don't know why, but I wish someone would figure it out! I HATE puking up all the food I've been working so hard on learning to eat.

I have been a very good boy lately. I've been trying very hard to help mom out....


I offered to take out the trash....




and to help cook....





I thought oatmeal would be good....


So far mom hasn't taken me up on any of my offers, she just shakes her head and says I am "mischievous". I don't know what that means but I think it must be good because she always smiles when she says it.

In these past few months I have also been working very hard on my eating, and I can even sip thick liquids without spitting them back out on accident (I sometimes do it on purpose though, just because its fun). I am also getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. Sometimes I scoot backwards, which is okay. I'll keep working on the forward. I also can stand with help now, it still feels weird but my therapist says it will get better. I still don't really like to hang out with anyone but my mom. She calls it "separation anxiety" I call it good taste :)

Well, that's it for now... I have a kitty to go chase

~ Drew

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Drew! You sure are a cutie!!! I can't wait for Lily to get into all that stuff...well maybe I can. She'll have to chase the dog though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Drew, you're so cute! Glad to hear what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so very cute! it is so good to see you back on your blog! I've been checking! Keep up the good work and know that you are in good company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, what great pictures! Hopefully things will get figured out with the eating. Now, I want to know if he ever caught the cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh little buddy, the oatmeal...hmmm...I think it is suppose to stay in the container. You are so cute.

    ReplyDelete