Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A White Christmas - YES!!!



For as long as I can remember I've wanted a white Christmas. I've lived in the same town here in Washington all my life and I don't ever remember snow on Christmas. Snow before yes, snow after, yes, but never actually on Christmas. This year in the week and half leading up to Christmas we were blessed with over a foot of snow; almost unheard of here in this area of Washington. I know that a lot of people hate the snow and the inconveniences and even dangers that it causes. To me however, the snow is magical. I love the way it covers everything in its pure white blanket, making everything beautiful no matter how ugly it was to begin with. This was Drew's first real snow. We had a couple inches last year, but Drew was too little and way to sick to really experience it. What a difference a year can make!

Santa Tony and his elf Drew





Me and my little Drew-bear



Ooooooh it's COLD!




First taste of snow, I think I prefer my Cheerios


Tony & cousin Meshayla taking a break from their snowball fight



Break is over!





I can do it myself...




Ahhhhhh! Get it off!





MERRY CHRISTMAS!



I hope you all did have a merry Christmas; and heartfelt wishes to all of you for a very happy New Year!



1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of Drew touching the snow! Adorable. I'm very happy for you that you got to have a white Christmas. It truly did look magical!

    Me...sick of the stuff already...we get lots of it in the Chicagoland area!

    ReplyDelete