Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Drew is a Big Brother

ok, so he's been a big brother for almost 2 months
but I have been just a little busy :)
I will make it up to you with pictures.
Probably more pictures than anyone wants
to scroll through but I have a hard time choosing... so...
.

WELCOME JASON!
.
...
.

Jason Delaney Dennis

11/16/09

7 lbs 5 oz 20 1/2 inches

.
..

Still not sure about this big brother thing...
.
.
.

My three beautiful boys, who could ask for a better Christmas present?

.
..

Must. stay. awake. must. fight. sleep.must. stay. awake...

.

That's all for now.. updates on Drew soon. Promise.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He's absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I had been thinking about you! He sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!I just found your blog through another blog and wow! we have such similar experiences! I have a little one (8months) with an NG tube because of CHF and OHS needed at 2 months old. He had complications with the surgery and long story short,was not able to take a bottle so he forgot how to suck/swallow/breathe. What a journey it's been!
    Please visit us at our blog-I'd love some ideas on getting these NG dependent boys eating:)
    Take care,
    Kristin
    www.littleliamburns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure how I missed this. Congratulations. What a cutie patootie. I LOVE the picture of the 3 boys...handsome fellows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I also missed this! Congratulations Jessica! Gorgeous boys. Lots of luck x

    ReplyDelete