Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blog from the Baby - A Special Day



Today was my 2nd Birthday! My party is not until Saturday, but Mom made sure today was lots of fun. Here are some pictures...





I got to play outside..



and practice my standing





so this is what was in that big box from Nana and Papa - YAY!




ok... now what?



BALLOONS!! MY FAVORITE!





All the way from Alaska, Nana & Papa must love me a lot!
Ride 'em moose-boy!




I needed a little help here...



Thanks Buh-buh (brother)

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...

6 comments:

  1. Fun pics. Happy birthday, Drew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! Happy Birthday Drew! Congrats Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH...Happy Birthday, Drew!!! I sure do like that moose of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2nd birthday! I haven't caught up with you in sooo long! I just read that you are pregnant too! Congratulations...so happy to see Drew and hear all his accomplishments...keep up the good work Buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Drew! Jack says he would love to play with you someday!

    ReplyDelete